Monday 18 June, 2007

Sarcasm


Come and see me, a prostitute
And even you are welcome to this, Jumbo Circus
I am a driver of this constitute
Named the 'WELL OF DEATH'

In the WELL OF DEATH, you dont want me
Nor how I am gripping the steering wheel
In the rear view mirror, I can see
Everyones waiting for me to loose control

Once up and then fucking down
Am in a red alert, dont wanna stop situation
But going round and round
Thats how I am living, the driver of this constitute

I can hear them cheering
Some clapping, some whistling, some abusing
I dont worry, as far as the coins keep on pouring
I'll dance, me-a naked entertainer

The day is over for today,
Waiting for the pimp for my stomach
After the show, the dust has bathed me, this clay
Clayed puppet, thats the way I am being managed

Alongwith me, three other puppets are standing,
The four of us, who took part in the party
Everything mute, the pimp has kept us waiting
No problem for the long wait, cause theres no one waiting for us

The four, interlinked with each other
One mistake - a collision and (f)our lives
Payment not today, but someday near
Said the pimp, and we followed our shadows

Sunrise, curtains went up
and with it followed the regulars
Pain, penetration, pandemonium...
even I do have a heart, even I do have tears

Call me a prostitute-an entertainer
or a driver, whatever, but you denied mine
and excepted the bed of a so-called doctor
I am also a mender...I am a lover

Pressing the horn hard, then stared
Hey liar, remove your dirty lips from mine
More than one beds shared
Even you belong to my level-even you are a naked entertainer

5 comments:

Torsa said...

I never knew u were such a good poet!!!! loved the poem.... amazing!!!

my life said...

thanx torsa...but u r fa fa betr dan me...neway...thanx

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmm gr8 poetry !!!!!!!!relly loved it..........

my life said...

thanx ayushi 4 ur comments , but waas dat i sincere 1???

Unknown said...

gr8 sir hats off to u.....