Saturday 16 June, 2007

my childhood gardener was my MOM

hey, its me...gazing out of the door...then, thinking when will i grow, run, fly and reach everywhere & anywhere-i want to...even then, though i wasnt sure about everything going to happen in my life...even then, i had my mom... look at the picture carefully, its my mom...holding me from the back...giving me the right support i needed...then on, doing the same job, everyday...every moment...not even a bit bored...luv u my lady luv...hmmmoooooch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dipanker is my "frnd".. whatevr he does is perfect n so is dis... our skool n our memories r beyond compliments.. we love it... our jds..

my life said...

thanx anu...u r such a sweet heart...luv u dr

Unknown said...

dipanker.........hmmmmmmmm i cn say is a really sweet frnd i hv found in ma colg life n hope dat he continues to be so

my life said...

surely, ayushi..am always a gr8 4n...